§1 Basic Information
- The administrator of your personal data is: “Rafik Mazurkiewicz” Nazim Sp. K., ul. Powstańców Śląskich 54, 42-700 Lubliniec, NIP 5751887839.
1) Contact with the Administrator is possible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§2 Data processing principles
- The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
1) based on legal grounds and in accordance with the law (legality);
2) honestly and fairly (integrity);
3) in a transparent manner for the person whose data is concerned (transparency);
4) for specific purposes and not ‘just in case’ (minimization);
5) no more than necessary (adequacy);
6) with care for the accuracy of the data (accuracy);
7)no longer than necessary (timeliness);
8) ensuring appropriate data security (security).
§3 Purposes, legal grounds, and scope of data processing
- We will process your data:
1) for contact purposes, to respond to your message sent to us directly via email or through a form, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the necessity of providing you with a response.
2) for statistical, analytical, and website traffic monitoring purposes using cookies, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the proper functioning and operation of the Website, as well as conducting traffic analysis on the site.
- We process your data in the scope of:
1) if you send us an email, we will process the data contained in it. The provision of data in an email to us is voluntary. At any time, you can request the removal of this data from us.
2) if you use the contact form on our website, we will process data in the form of your email address, phone number, and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
3) the remaining data processed by the Administrator includes IP address and other data stored in cookies, which serve the Administrator for the analysis of your and other users’ usage of the Website. The processing of data in this scope may be suspended upon your objection.
§4 Data recipients and the intention to transfer data to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
- The recipient of your personal data is the entity providing software for traffic analysis on our website (e.g., Google Analytics);
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
§5 Data retention period
- We are unable to determine the specific period for which we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or email for contact purposes, we will process your data until you request the deletion of this data or object to the processing. Additionally, we may retain the data if we believe we have fulfilled the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
§6 User rights
- In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
1) access to the content of your data and
2) the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing,
3) the right to data portability,
4) the right to object,
5) the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling a contract by the Administrator, to fulfill legal obligations of the Administrator towards state institutions, or to pursue the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- More information regarding personal data protection can be obtained on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl
- Cookies primarily serve your convenience – their use significantly reduces the loading time of the page during subsequent visits.
- Characteristics of cookies:
1) adapting the content of the website to the User. They optimize the User’s navigation on the website, particularly by using files that allow recognizing the device through which the page is displayed. They set its parameters to ensure smooth navigation and optimization tailored to the individual needs of the User.
2) they allow displaying a website tailored to your individual needs.
3) they create statistics that enable the Administrator to know which content is of interest to the Users. This allows for continuous improvement of the website and the construction of content that meets the preferences of the site visitors.
4) they allow for the repeated use of login options by the User, which is much more convenient for you. This way, during navigation and multiple visits, you are not required to enter your login and password each time.
- Two fundamental types of cookies are used on the website: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies. “Session cookies” are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website, or close the software (internet browser). “Persistent cookies” are stored on the User’s end device for a specified period as set in the parameters of the cookies or until the User deletes them.
- The User can delete cookies at any time.
- Cookies are placed on the User’s end device and can also be used by advertising partners and other collaborators working with the operator of the website. However, the User can delete them at any time.
- More detailed information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the internet browser’s menu.
- If you have any doubts about cookie settings, please contact the operator of your internet browser.